Check out the new look here:
- On your Facebook Page, all your updates will appear on the right, so it's a little easier to see them in order.
- All the main information or details about your business are on the left - make sure they're all accurate!
- The admin panel doesn't take up so much space at the top of your Page.
- Performance statistics about your Page & Ad campaigns are visible from your Page in the "this week" section on the right.
- Pages to Watch is a new feature to make it easy to track Pages in your sector.
- Custom tabs will be only available in the "more" section
The news about custom tabs is generating the most concern so far. I can completely understand that it's an important question for marketers who are running a lot of contests and lead generation activities. Nonetheless, it's fair to say that most traffic to those tabs is not coming from the Page interface anyway - they're being driven by ads in newsfeed. And of course, that won't change.
What do you think of the upcoming changes?